SWS Student Memberships
SWS encourages students to become active in the field of wetland science. Student members receive a reduced membership rate.
- Student Research Grants
- Networking with other wetland professionals, including at the SWS Annual Meeting.
- SWS Multicultural Mentoring Program (SWaMMP)
- Student Section
SWS Student Associations
SWS Student Associations give students the opportunity to connect with other wetland students at their school through organizing local activities, networking and otherwise furthering the SWS mission of promoting the understanding, conservation, management and sustainable use of wetlands. All associations are guided by a faculty advisor who is a member of SWS. Check in with your university for contact information and to get involved:
- Bangor University (WetSoc)
- Duke University Student Association of Wetland Scientists (SAWS)
- Louisiana State University Student Association
- Michigan Technological University
- Mid-Atlantic Student Association
- Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
- Southern California Student Association
- University of Florida
- University of Michigan
- University of Rhode Island
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- University of Central Florida
- Toulouse University
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.