SWS Student Associations give students the opportunity to connect with other wetland enthusiasts at their school by organizing local events, networking and furthering the mission of promoting the understanding, conservation, management and sustainable use of wetlands. All associations are guided by a faculty advisor who is a member of SWS. Take a look at what SWS Student Associations have been up to this year.
Here is a list of current SWS Student Associations (below). Please click the links if there is one, or check-in with your University, for contact info and to get involved.
- Bangor University WetSoc
- Duke University Student Association Wetland Scientists (SAWS)
- Louisiana State University Student Association
- Michigan Technological University
- Mid-Atlantic Chapter Student Association
- Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
- Southern California Student Association
- University of Central Florida
- University of Florida
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- University of Michigan
- University of Rhode Island
- Toulouse University